Highly personalized, focused, and responsive
KnippeRx is a highly nimble, independent specialty pharmacy that was designed to serve the needs of the rare, orphan, and ultra-orphan drug categories and purpose-built to overcome the complex barriers to access, providing the shortest possible path from initiation of script to delivery of essential therapy.
Our clear concentration enables us to provide exceptional services to manufacturers, patients, providers, and payers—never before offered in the specialty care environment.
As a patient-centric focused pharmacy, KnippeRx provides personalized patient assistance that includes PAP and starter dispensing of specialty therapies, high-touch biologics, and other products requiring temperature control.
KnippeRx is an affiliate of J. Knipper and Company, the largest supplier of end-to-end pharmaceutical samples in the United States. With the operational and logistical expertise of Knipper embedded in our DNA, KnippeRx provides seamless integrated solutions that address a myriad of patient access and specialty drug distribution challenges.
KnippeRx uniquely addresses the industry’s needs with CARE. AT THE SPEED OF NEED.
- Unrivaled speed to therapy: KnippeRx leverages ongoing patient education and innovative technology to deliver the shortest path possible—from script to therapy—so patients receive treatment when and where they need it, every time
- Patient-centered care for improved outcomes: KnippeRx advances patient outcomes through its administrative and financial expertise and a wide range of patient-centric counseling services
- Insightful data collection: KnipperRx supports positive outcomes by delivering faster analytics, like the monthly Thorough Operational Performance (T.O.P.) report to highlight time from script to therapy
- Supply chain efficiency: KnippeRx has transformed the specialty pharmacy experience for small population drugs with focused hub services and integrated distribution—all under one, centralized location
Learn more about distribution excellence at www.KnippeRx.com/manufacturers
Jim Knipper – Owner and CEO
Jim is a nationally recognized healthcare executive who has built high-profile, vertically integrated companies servicing the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. As CEO of KnippeRx, his integrated business plans emphasize accelerated growth to carry the company forward as a leader in the industry.
Jim recently completed two terms on the Board of Trustees at the University of Scranton and just completed his last of 12 years on the Board of Trustees of Georgian Court University. He is currently a member of the Board of Trustees for the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, in Washington D.C. Jim is a Deacon in the Roman Catholic Church in the Diocese of Trenton and serves the parish of St. Paul Church in Princeton, NJ.
Recie Bomar – KnippeRx General Manager
A pioneer in specialty pharmacy with over 25 years in the industry, Recie has dedicated his career to addressing unmet needs in specialty pharmacy and providing unsurpassed solutions for improved adherence and patient outcomes.
- Founder of OncoSourceRx – Cardinal Health’s specialty pharmacy
- Founder of specialty pharmacies for P4Healthcare and WellPoint’s PrecisionRx
- Designed and executed the specialty pharmacy framework for Novant Health
- Past President of Scrip Pharmacy Solutions – a BioScrip Company
- Past VP Sales and Marketing at CVS PharmaCare
Combining the technological innovation of ePAS™ and the KnippeRx expertise in benefits investigation and patient assistance effectively overcomes barriers to access.Learn more
Adding value through cultivating relationships
As an affiliate of J. Knipper and Company, we share a corporate philosophy of using a personal, consultative approach to create solutions that ensure maximum return on our client's investment and ultimately improve people’s lives.Learn more
Learn how KnippeRx can help you
Get in touchLearn more