Why We Collect Information & How We Use Your Information
The Site may include web pages that give You the opportunity to provide KnippeRx with Your Information. You do not have to provide KnippeRx with Your Information if You do not want to. However, Your decision not to provide Your Information may limit Your ability to use certain functions of the Site or to request certain services or information. We may collect and/or use Your Information for a number of purposes, such as:
- To respond to an email or particular request from You.
- To personalize the Site for You.
- To process an application as requested by You.
- To administer surveys and promotions.
- To provide You with information that We believe may be useful to You, such as information about health products or services provided by Us or other businesses.
- To perform analytics and to improve our products, the Site, and advertising.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process.
- To protect someone’s health, safety, or welfare.
- To keep a record of our transactions and communications.
- As otherwise necessary or useful for us to conduct our business, so long as such use is permitted by law.
KnippeRx may collect certain non-personal information from You upon visiting our Site(s). Additionally, KnippeRx may use analytics companies to gather information and aggregate data from the Site’s visitors. For example, information and data regarding which pages are visited and how often they are visited, and to enable certain features on the Site.
KnippeRx may use Your Information to contact You through any contact information you provide through the Site, including any email address, telephone number, cell phone number, text message number, or fax number.
With Whom Your Information is Shared
KnippeRx will not share Your Information, except as authorized by You, as permitted by applicable law or as described herein. KnippeRx will only share Your Information with third parties as outlined in this Policy and as otherwise permitted by law. KnippeRx may share Your Information if all or part of KnippeRx is sold, merged, dissolved, acquired, or via a similar transaction. KnippeRx may share Your Information with Pharmaceutical Companies or Health Care Organizations in order to customize marketing and nonmarketing communications.
KnippeRx may share Your Information with its affiliates, including J. Knipper and Company, Inc. KnippeRx may combine Your Information obtained through the Site with other information KnippeRx has received from You, whether online or offline, or from other sources such as from our affiliates and vendors. For example, if You have purchased a product or service from KnippeRx or J. Knipper and Company, Inc., We may combine Your Information with information regarding Your receipt of the product or service.
KnippeRx may share Your Information, on a confidential basis with third party service providers with whom We have a business relationship to perform work on our behalf. These third party service providers are not authorized to use or disclose this information for any purpose other than to perform services on KnippeRx’s behalf.
KnippeRx may disclose Your Information to Pharmaceutical Companies or Health Care Organizations who we have business relationships with, KnippeRx employees, and third party service providers who require such information to provide Us with services.
KnippeRx may be called upon to release Your Information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or upon request of a regulatory or investigative agency. KnippeRx’s cooperation in responding to such requests includes notice of the sensitivity of the information that is being sought or provided. KnippeRx also reserves the right tocooperate with law enforcement authorities in the investigation and prosecution of users who violate our rules or who otherwise engage in harmful or illegal behavior via the Site.
KnippeRx may also share Your Information with other third party companies that KnippeRx collaborates with or hires to perform services on our behalf. For example, KnippeRx may hire a company to help Us send and manage email, and KnippeRx might provide the company with Your email address and certain other information in order for them to send You an email message on our behalf. Similarly, We may hire companies to host or operate the Sites and related computers and software applications.
KnippeRx uses various technologies, which may include “cookie” technology, to gather information from the Site’s visitors such as pages visited and how often they are visited, and to enable certain features on the Site. The Site’s cookies do not contain information that allows Us to identify You personally.
“Cookies” are small data files that are sent from a website’s server and are stored on Your device’s hard drive either for only the duration of Your visit or for a fixed period of time. Cookies may store user preferences and other types of information. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. To view the Site, Your browser may require You to accept cookies.
Site Information and Security
KnippeRx maintains reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the information that You provide on the Site. However, no security system is impenetrable and KnippeRx cannot guarantee the security of the Site, nor can KnippeRx guarantee that the information You supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to Us over the Internet. KnippeRx is not liable for the illegal acts of third parties such as criminal hackers.
Children Under 13
KnippeRx will not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 through the Site without receiving parental consent. If You think that KnippeRx has collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 through the Site, please contact Us.
Online Communication Practices
KnippeRx may send electronic newsletters, notification of account status, and other communications, such as marketing communications, on a periodic basis to various individuals and organizations. KnippeRx may also send email communications regarding topics such as general health benefits, the Site’s updates, health conditions, and general health topics.
Opting Out and Contacting Us
KnippeRx offers You the ability to opt-out of communications for marketing and certain other communications. You may opt-out as instructed in specific email communication(s) or contact Us at:
Attention: Privacy Officer
One Healthcare Way
Lakewood, New Jersey 08701
Please be aware that opt-outs may not apply to certain types of communications, such as account status, the Site’s updates, or other communications.
Changes to This Policy
KnippeRx may change this policy. If We do so, such change will appear on this Site. You may always visit this policy to learn of any updates.
California Privacy Rights
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY KNIPPERX BY CATEGORY
|CCPA Category of Personal Information||Collected by KnippeRx in the last 12 months|
|i. Identifier||Name, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol (IP) address, email address, and other similar identifiers|
|ii. Customer Records||Name, signature, address, telephone number, education, employment|
|iii. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Not collected|
|vi. Internet or network activity.||Information regarding a consumer’s interaction with our websites, application, or advertisement, passwords and pins created to access our websites|
|vii. Geolocation data.||Geographic location based on URL|
|viii. Sensory data.||Not collected|
|ix. Professional or employment related information.||DEA#s, SLN#s, SAN #s; employee ID#; healthcare provider designations, and/or specialties; employee territories, employers, managers|
|x. Non-public education information||Not collected|
|xi. Inferences||KnippeRx may make certain inferences from individual or combined pieces of Information in (i) –(x)|
|Personal Information does not include:||Personal information does not include: Publicly available information from government records; De-identified or aggregated consumer information; health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) or similar state statutes; personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.|
DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION IN LAST 12 MONTHS
- KnippeRx does not collect information from minors.
- KnippeRx does not sell any information referenced above.
- In the preceding twelve (12) months, KnippeRx has not sold any information referenced above.
- In the preceding twelve (12) months, KnippeRx has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose: (i), (ii), (iv), (vi), (vii), (ix), (xi).
- KnippeRx only discloses your personal information as required by law or for a business purpose to our affiliates, service providers and third parties where You, Your employer, or Your agent(s), have authorized that disclosure.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE CCPA
CCPA ACCESS RIGHTS
You have the right to request that KnippeRx disclose certain information to You about our collection and use of Your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once KnippeRx receives and confirms Your verifiable consumer request, KnippeRx will disclose to You:
The categories of Personal Information that KnippeRx collected about You.
The categories of sources for the Personal Information that KnippeRx collected about You.
KnippeRx’s business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information.
The categories of third parties with whom KnippeRx shared that Personal Information.
The specific pieces of Personal Information KnippeRx collected about You (also called a data portability request).
If KnippeRx disclosed Your Personal Information for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
CCPA DELETION RIGHTS
You have the right to request that KnippeRx delete Your Personal Information, subject to certain exceptions. Once KnippeRx receives and confirms Your verifiable consumer request, We will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) Your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies. KnippeRx may deny Your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for Us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which KnippeRx collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that You requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with You, or otherwise perform our contract with You.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise a right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if You previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with Us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which You provided it.
CCPA PORTABILITY RIGHTS
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to Us by contacting Us at 1-888-564-7737 or privacy@KnippeRx.com. Only You, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that You authorize to act on Your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to Your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of Your minor child. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows KnippeRx to reasonably verify You are the person about whom KnippeRx collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe Your request with sufficient detail that allows Us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
KnippeRx cannot respond to Your request or provide You with Personal Information if KnippeRx cannot verify Your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to You. KnippeRx will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
CCPA REQUESTS, RESPONSES, AND TIMING
KnippeRx will try to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If KnippeRx requires more time, KnippeRx will inform You of the reason and extension period in writing. KnippeRx will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at Your option. Any disclosures KnippeRx provides will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response KnippeRx provides will also explain the reasons KnippeRx cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, KnippeRx will select a format to provide Your Personal Information that is readily useable and should allow You to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance. KnippeRx does not charge a fee to process or respond to Your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If KnippeRx determines that the request warrants a fee, KnippeRx will tell You why KnippeRx made that decision and provide You with a cost estimate before completing Your request.