HEALTH & WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Knipper Health offers a wide range of health and wellness benefits to its employees. Most benefits are available on the first day of employment. The cost of the benefit plans is shared between the company and the employee at an industry market rate.
- Medical Plans – Flexibility to choose from 2 robust plans based on what is the best approach for you and your eligible dependents. Both plans also offer many resources and tools to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Employees in entry level roles pay less toward their medical plan benefits.
- Dental Plans – 3 plan options with different levels of coverage and costs.
- Vision Plans – There are 2 plans; basic is a no-cost option or enhanced which has a small cost.
- Prescription Program – We offer a $0 cost prescription plan (plan restrictions apply) to employees who participate in the company medical plan and fill prescriptions through KnippeRx.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – providing 24/7 access to professional resources covering topics such as mental wellness, legal guidance, financial planning, diet and health, and much more.
FINANCIAL WELLNESS BENEFITS:
Beyond health and wellness benefit offerings, we also provide access to benefits that you can utilize to help support your financial wellness.
- Flexible and Dependent Spending Accounts – to help to pay for eligible out of pocket expenses.
- Health Savings Account – available to accumulate tax-free funds to pay for qualified healthcare expenses.
- Retirement Account – access to pre and post-tax retirement savings through our 401k or Roth investment options with a company match and vesting schedule.
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance – we provide a no cost plan to the employee or additional voluntary coverage may be elected.
- Educational Reimbursement Program – to reimburse you for educational expenses as you work toward a degreed program of an approved curriculum.
- Discounts – on travel, shopping, services and more through ADP – LifeMart.
PERKS – ADDITIONAL LOCAL BENEFITS
- Remote or Hybrid Work Assignment – We love to be able to offer flexibility in the work assignment where it makes business sense. So, remote or hybrid work assignment is specific to roles and departments and takes into consideration training needs for the position and certainly is reserved for contributors who are able to perform at the expected level. Of course, there are many positions that must be performed fully on-site.
- Summer Hours – for the summer months, many of our positions can take advantage of our summer hours program. This program allows for a shortened every-other Friday schedule, assuming you manage the hours the week prior. While we look to make this perk available for most positions, there are some departments and positions where this schedule cannot be offered.
- Dress for the Day – we let you choose how to dress for your day. Your responsibilities and interactions for the day should determine your wardrobe. Which means some days may be professional attire and others more relaxed. As you might expect, when clients visit, all on-site office contributors are expected to dress in business casual which means no jeans or sneakers on those days.
- Annual Flu Shots – on-site.
- Gym Membership Reimbursements (restrictions apply).
- It is the policy of Knipper Health, to support its regular full-time employees to continue their education and to assist them financially through an Educational Assistance Plan. All Knipper Health employees are eligible to participate for Educational Assistance the first of the month following 3 full calendar months of employment.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Knipper Health is committed to retaining top talent and thus recognizes and celebrates our contributors’ hard work and dedication to the company.
- CHART Award: CHART represents Knipper Health’s core values of Caring, Honesty, Accountability, Respect and Trust. This award is given to Contributors whose behaviors epitomize CHART values above and beyond those which are expected as part of their daily job responsibilities.
- Quality First Award: Our belief is that quality is everyone’s first job. Our Quality First philosophy is based on developing and sustaining a culture of quality throughout the organization by inspiring everyone to deliver the highest quality of services and products to internal and external customers. This award is given to those who are quality focused resulting in a positive outcome.
- Action Hero Award: An Action Hero, like a superhero, is an ordinary person who finds the best possible outcome for any situation – whether it’s an everyday activity or an impossible situation. The award is given to acknowledge those Contributors who go the extra mile to ensure the best experience for both the Customer and Knipper Health.
- Learning Advocate Award: A person who displays a passion for making training and learning the best it can be by going beyond the normal expectations, may be our next Learning Advocate! This person takes action that results in better learning outcomes, whether it be for themselves, their colleagues or the entire organization.
- The Wow! Board: Our Employee Experience platform is designed much like social media formats where you can see, share, and celebrate all the great work happening across the company every day. We invest in our people and give each person a voice in our culture. We recognize each other for a job well done, celebrate successes big and small, and choose rewards that matter to you, resulting in a place we all want to work.
KnippeRx is currently looking for talented members to join our team.